There are no shortages of drug rehab centers in Oregon. However, it can be an exhausting task to evaluate which OR drug rehab program is going to be right for your individual needs; and for greatest success. This is especially true if you or a loved one needs help right now - in which case there is little time to spend sifting through hundreds of sites for information.
With a simple phone call, we can help you.
Depending on your situation, it will become clear that certain Oregon drug rehab centers should be at the top of your list, while others should be avoided. Our chemical dependency counselors are trained to help you with this task.
Some key issues to discuss on the phone with our counselors should be:
- What type of addiction exists and whether both detox and rehab is required.
- Has the person been to rehab in the past and failed.
- Whether relapse prevention is a key part of treatment and where/how is this done.
- Typical success rates of different types of rehab treatments and what to expect.
- Whether inpatient or outpatient, short term or long term rehab is best for the situation.
- Information on costs and affordability of various types of rehab options.